Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I wish my hands were my feet

              I pretty much always wish my hands were my feet. Wouldn't that be fantastic? If my hands were my feet then work would be easy. Who wouldn't want to write with their feet. Also since my feet would be on my arms then I could wear shoes near my face. Instead of scratching my face with my dirty fingernails I could just kick my itches. It would work much faster.
              Anyway, unfortunately my feet are on my legs so i guess that's one of my biggest problems in life. I only have two hands and they pretty much do the job. Sometimes, though, my fingernails fall off and land on the ground and I can't find them again. Then I have to wait for over six years for them to grow back.

1 comment:

  1. Jake, you're awesome. I get this, I mean sometimes I wish I could walk on my hands, but I don't really have the upper body strength. I read a lot of your other pieces but I feel as though they speak for themselves without my comment and I wouldn't really contribute too much.

    ReplyDelete